How to Add Your Business on Google: Smart Way to Claim Your Business
If you are not active on online world, then you can’t be able continue to live. People will continue to look for you. If you are not there, they will think that you are not real, or that you are just a scammer because you will not care about so much thing.
You only work hard for your own business, but this will continue to happen to you.
Fortunately, getting on the web doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated. It can be as easy as a Facebook business page and claiming your Google listing. A mature website is really optional, and whether you need a website will depend on what you are going to do.
Today we will discuss how to promote your business Google list and why it is so important, especially if you have a physical business.
When people search for your company on Google, a list of Googles appears on the right side of the Google page, but only if you declare it.
This includes Google comments, the ability to place photos and images in your listing, or Google Maps so your customers can find you.
Declaring your own business information is important because you want to make sure that all the information Google provides is 100% accurate. After all, this is your business reputation.
Even more exciting is that this service is 100% free for local businesses.
Follow The Steps Below to Declare Your Business Google List
1) Sign in to your Google account (any Gmail address is available) or create a new Google Account. If you want to create a new account, you can click here.
Note: Be sure to choose a professional email address. If your business name is available, please use nameofbusiness@Gmail.com. If your business name isn’t available, get the creative. Usually, you can use “the” or a simple name adjustment to make it work smoothly.
2) Go to https://www.google.com/ and enter your city and company name.
3) Click on the navigation option called “maps” in Google and it will show you the map of where your business is and the business listing on the left-hand side of the page.
4) The next step is simple. Just click on the pin with your business on it in the map, and a box will pop up to give you more information.
5) In the box is the “More Information” link. Click that link.
6) At this point you’ll see the entire business listing. At the bottom of the page there will be a button called “Manage this page.” Click that button.
7) Now you’ll get a pop-up box that allows you to edit, suspend, or say that’s not your listing. Normally here you want to use the “edit my business information” radio button, then press continue.
8) This is where things get beautiful. In the next section, you will be able to edit all business information. Make sure it is correct and include the website address or Facebook page and your contact email.
9) Photo! I am doing a lot of things because it is very important. If you are a restaurant or sell retail goods or are a hairdresser, make sure that you upload photos to your Google listing. Photos can help people understand your situation and attract people who might decide to shop with you.
10) After you have completed your personalizing business and uploaded your photos, make sure to click ‘Submit’.
11) Verify! This is another important issue. You will need to enter the PIN code Google provides for you to verify your account. You can get this PIN in a variety of ways. The easiest way is to have Google call your company phone number. They will send you an automatic recording, so make sure you have a way to record your PIN. They can also text you or send you a postcard.
12) Once you’ve completed all the steps, your listing will show the verification results on Google.
To apply for a business Google list, just follow the simple steps. Your business will gain more visibility in search engines, and you don’t actually have to pay anything. Who doesn’t like free website traffic?
After listing your listing on Google, you need to highly encourage the best and happiest customers to leave comments and ratings on Google, as this is an important factor in ensuring that your business appears at the top of Google’s search engine. Others think that you are a trusted recommendation business.
Are you stuck in here? Don’t worry about! My name is TeeTeng, just shoot me a comment below and I will be more happy to hear you out.
Share this article if you are very interested in it. Thanks